Thursday, September 25, 2008

Anniversary, Cont'd


2005
2004

2004


2004

Wow, this last picture just makes me laugh. Mostly because of the crazy look on my face. It's pretty much the same look I give the kids when Im trying to make them smile.

Ohhhh how much fun we had that night. I wish that tonight we could have our wedding all over again. I want to put on my dress and I want to dance all night to the music of the RipTide, to shag with you across the floor and twirl my dress. Remember when Bill took the mic and started singing "stand by me?" ah ha ha ha. how about Bebo and his mullet? I think we most definitely probably danced to SHOUT! before the night was over. If you didnt want to stuff your face all night with bacon wrapped scallops, ham biscuits, beef tenderloin, crap dip, chicken fingers, and strawberries dipped in chocolate, then you didnt belong at our wedding. Cocktails anyone?? better yet, Tequila shots anyone?? "I'm going to get my Daddy!" ha h ah ahah ha ha, how about chicken fingers dipped in crab dip? Krispy Kreme donoughts! Those are just some of the memories I have of our wedding -- that and it being over and not wanting to leave. Someone PLEASE let me stay!! I can't believe GiGi went to the bar in her green dress and I didnt. I think the whole bar that night was made up of our family. Oh What a Night....

I love you!!

8 comments:

leslie said...

happy day!! 4 years! time flies!

Kris said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Maxwell Lee, III said...

That last picture frightens me. I can almost hear Laura say, "Now you're MINE!!!!!"... anyways, Happy Anniversary.

Elisabeth said...

Awww...I LOVE YOU guys! I'm tearing up in my office!

ginnie said...

Weren't you proud of me? partying like I was 24 again too!
Can't believe 4 years have passed. What a pair + pair ya'll make!
We are truly blessed and love you very much.

Ingrid said...

i think i ate 100 chicken nuggets

Daniele DC said...

That is such a sweet reflection on your marriage - y'all are awesome!! Happy Anniversary and here's to a lifetime more!

beave1024 said...

Happy Anniversary (a little late)! You guys are an amazing couple. I only hope to have the same with someone in my lifetime. Greg, thank you a million times over for letting me wear your shoes that day...I still have pics of getting doctored up at the tailgate spot. =) Love and miss ya'll loads!