Friday, January 16, 2009

da nasties


What was supposed to be a short, exciting week, as we were getting ourselves ready to head to South Carolina on Thursday, has gone totally haywire and awry. As the story goes, yes, our family too, has caught a case of the nasties. Colton, Sulley, and I have got the awful virus that's floating around the area. It came on fast and furious and we're just now starting to mend. Luckily for us, Greg has managed to stay well and has been a huge help in the past 48 hours.

2 comments:

Meg said...

I have heard so many people are sick from this bug. Get lots of rest. Can I bring you guys anything? I'm useless at chicken soup but I'm really good at opening cans!

Stacey Faye said...

Ugh -- I hope you all are feeling better now. Grey just came down with a bug here in SD. Boo. Winter cold season stinks!