Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hair Loss!


I awoke one recent morning to find a surprise in Colt dog's crib. No...not spit up or even poop, but HAIR! There was so much hair on his sheets, it looked as if the dog we dont have had been laying in his crib, shedding a coat! I have to admit that the hair loss initially made me sad to think that Colton may no longer have cool hair but i'm not going to let it get me down. No matter how little he has, Greg and I will do our best to ensure that he's looking his best! Besides, hair loss in babies is actually exciting since it could come back a completely different color and texture. Could we have blond curls on the way? Probably not!




View from the top!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

It was fun while it lasted! Blonde curls would be so cute...definitely a possibility!

Elisabeth said...

It will be interesting to see what grows back. I'm betting on curly hair like Greg.