Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Shopping with Leslie and Lillian

We spent this afternoon at the mall with Leslie and Lillian. Colton, Sulley, and Lillian were all on their best behavior while we strolled through Tysons. I promise not to post every cute item I buy for the kids but I can't help but show everyone what I purchased today:




I've had my eye on these camo shorts from Janie and Jack for about two months now. You probably can't tell in the picture, but there are cute little orange alligators stitched on them. Because they're a longer style short, Colton will hopefully get some use out of them during the late winter, early spring. For a warmer look, I think I may even layer his polo with an orange thermal top. Paired with some cute brown boots or tan/khaki tennis shoes, he'll be ready to conquer the world!



$10 at OLD NAVY!!! I know, i know, run out and get some! I love these little driving moccasins! They look like they could pass for baby Cole-Haans. I bought these big as well, as I want her to get as much use out of these as possible. Oh boy, these are great shoes for transitioning seasons with. They'll be perfect with a dress or skirt or even with jeans by adding a little extra, dressier flair. Dressy casual and fun; sophisticated yet sassy.

No comments: