Thursday, October 23, 2008

playing catch up

It's been a busy few days and will continue to be for lil Colton and Sulley! We had a fun time yesterday at Cox farms. Even though we won't carve a pumpkin this year, we left with a small, baby pumpkin in hand -- perfect for colton and sulley to stare at. I'm sure sulley will do her best to try and eat it.


The gang (minus two friends) - lounging amongst the pumpkins!



Once again, having fun in the BOB--all snuggled up and warm on a cool fall day.
What are you going to be for Halloween? A farm animal?


The gang again, this time celebrating Lucy's birthday!

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I find those animal masks kinda creepy.

Betsy said...

Elisabeth, I could not agree more. I had to blow up the picture extra large before I realized what they were.