Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thursday Evening


One of my favorite things to do when daddy gets home is to play with him on the couch while mommy finishes cooking dinner. Sometimes i just sit there in his arms while daddy watches the highlights on SportsCenter and ESPN. He always explains the plays so when im a big kid, i'll understand how to play lots of sports.

Have you heard the news? Mommy told me that our new friend was born last night... Emmeline Olive Brugger. I heard she's a cutie!



Sometimes I am a little mischevious and try to push my daddy's buttons, especially while he's eating dinner. I like to babble and make loud noises at the animal mobile in the swing, but daddy thinks i'm really sad because im not in his arms. After he finishes eating dinner, i sit with him on the couch too and sometimes even try to eat his favorite toy--- the remote!!

I'm excited also to meet my new friend Emmeline! We can have tea parties together!