Wednesday, May 7, 2008

No Dairy!


Not much has changed this week with Colt45 and Sulley... The most exciting news of the evening is that Sulley's billi lights were turned off for now!! YAY!! Colton was bottle fed tonight and managed to take most of it down except the last few sips.


Because the drs think the lbers may be lactose intolerant, tonight officially begins the start of my lactose free diet. I've been instructed to remove all dairy from my daily routine, asap. bye bye lost dog pizza, bye bye ice cream, bye bye chic fil a milkshakes, bye bye cereal, I'll miss you. I guess this means i'll also be eating a few less cookies since i won't be washing them down with milk. I wonder how much weight I can loose by cutting this out? probably nothing because the minute i get the green light, i'll be gorging myself with fatty milk products.

6 comments:

Stacey Faye said...

Oh boy. I don't know what I would do without cheese...well, at least you can still eat Five Guys sans the cheddar. And ham biscuits.

Elisabeth said...

That sucks so bad. How are YOU going to survive without milk?!

leslie said...

don't they have lactose free milk and ice cream?

Meg said...

Hey! I don't drink milk at all but I still have cereal -- try vanilla soy milk (it even comes in low fat like regular milk). I wouldn't down a glass of it but it tastes really good in cereal! Try Soy Ice Cream too -- peanut butter flavors are amazing! But never, ever, ever eat soy yogurt. Nasty!

Meg :)

Daniele DC said...

Yay for Sully getting out of the tanning bed, and for Colton having a bottle! The milk thing stinks, but fortunately the hippies have come up with lots of alternatives. Lactaid tastes ok in cereal - wouldn't recommend it on its own, though.

Ingrid said...

hey lb--good luck w this. my doc said it's the milk proteins they can be allergic to, so that means Lactaid is out b/c it has milk prot. Oh, boy, Rice Milk, YUM!! when i did this diet, i lost 3lb in a week!