Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday


As I made my way into the "penthouse" this morning, I was greeted with a nice surprise -- OPEN CRIBS! Because this move was unexpected, you can only imagine how estatic I felt!  As long as Colton and Sulley are able to regulate their body temperature, they'll be able to stay in the little cribs for the remainder of their stay.   The other good news is that the double pounders will now be fed by bottle 4x a day! --Another huge step considering both just started finishing an entire bottle.

Much to my dismay, the drs informed me that Colton and Sulley are going back on Pregestimil and that the feedings will be combined with the non-dairy breast milk. I'm not excited about them having to eat the awful formula but hopefully it wont be for too long.  Would you want to be fed with something that smelled like overcooked broccoli?  Didn't think so...

Overall, Wednesday was a great day... but the best part is knowing that there are plenty more great days ahead!

  


2 comments:

leslie said...

yeah! so cute! that stuff does stink but who cares as long as they are getting bigger!

Daniele DC said...

Awesome news! We're cheering for you guys!