Monday, June 23, 2008

another new love


I dont know what has taken me so long to purchase this over priced chocolate milk from Starbucks but now i know what i've been missing. I'm probably one of the last people to actually try this, but now i know why so many young kids go ga ga over this stuff. Yes, Horizon Organic Chocolate milk is my new love. Not only is it creamy and sweet but it tastes NORMAL and not too artifically icky sweet; more importantly, it comes packaged in the perfect little juice box size, complete with a cute cow on the box. It's the best pre-made chocolate milk i've had i last had the real deal from the Homestead Creamery from Southwest VA which comes in the good ole glass milk jug. I can't wait for Colton and Sulley to start drinking this stuff, just so I can have a good excuse to finish their leftovers. They already love it, I just know it!

No comments: