Monday, June 23, 2008

Boogie Woogie



Both Colton and Sulley have gotten my head cold and seem to have boogers constantly dripping from their noses. I think i finally feel like a mom now that I can honestly say that i love using the aspirator. As much as they hate the freakin thing, i love it. It's actually kinda fun sucking their boogers out with this tool, it's almost like a treasure hunt. I know, i sound gross saying that but just wait until you try it. Not only are the kids happy that you've cleared their nasal passages, but you're happy because you struck gold!! Just be careful, overuse of the aspirator can cause the inside of their nose to swell and make things worse. ( PS steal the one from the hospital, they're supposedly the best)

1 comment:

Stacey Faye said...

Do these work on grown-ups?

One of my prego gripes is that I always have a ton of boogers! Uh -- GROSS?!

All the lovely things you never knew before getting knocked up!