Sunday, July 27, 2008

Smile for Me???





Very exciting things are happening for Laura and I now. Colt Dog and Sulley Bear have started smiling. This is very exciting because they only did 4 things for a while and none of those are extremely rewarding...eating, pooping, sleeping and crying. Don't get me wrong, I love every minute (well, most minutes) of those 4 things, but seeing a real smile for the first time is amazing and definitely the mot exciting thing they have done so far. For a little while, they were only smiling at me and I was worried that they thought I was a circus clown (with my big hair and nose), but of course they now smile at both Laura and I. We can't wait for the next big breakthrough...I think the next big step will be them saying dad in the next few days or so..

9 comments:

Stacey Faye said...

Little cuties!!!!

Betsy said...

Very cute!!!

Circus clown....hahahhaa

Kris said...

So cute! I love their little smiles!

Daniele DC said...

Fantastic! They're such camera hams too!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! How wonderful is this !!!!!!!!They look like such jolly little people. They are sooooooo cute and I remember how wonderful it was the first time everybody smiled and you had proof that they were really interacting with you. Congrats to Laura and Greg. This IS a big moment.

Ingrid said...

fun!! Yep, talking is right around the corner!!

Jen said...

Isn't it fun?! I love it that they smile at this age. We still can't get very good pictures of Peyton smiling..your's are adorable!

Brantley said...

How exciting! They both have such sweet smiles! Absolutely precious!

ETB said...

Ah! I can't wait to see the little ones smiling!!