Thursday, July 17, 2008

What is she doing??



I often wonder what's going through Colton and Sulley's head throughout the day. What exactly do they think when they see me?

Is it:
"Hurry up woman, give me my bottle! I'm hungry!!!"

or could it be:
"quit hitting me on my back, fool!....i've already burped, didn't you hear it?"

perhaps it's:
"are you ever going to change my diaper? it's been wet for hours and my bum is getting irritated"

it's probably something more like:
"dad is cool, but mom--you are much more fun!"

and:
"My mom is so pretty, she's the most beautiful person in the world!"

or most often, they're probably thinking:
"You weirdo, why do you keep shoving that big camera in my face??"

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Too funny!! I can't wait to meet them in a few weeks!

ginnie said...

Am sure it's 'All of the Above" - Looking forward to seeing ya'll again soon!